Namaste and Jay Shri Swaminarayan,
As the world battles with Covid-19, we at the temple have to respond to the situation to minimise the risks to the devotees coming to the temple and look after our community. Following the guidelines of the Ministry of Health, and Healthline, we are taking the following steps, effective today.
- The timings of temple Darshan will not change.
- We request the devotees and visitors to spend minimum time in the temple grounds.
- If you or any family member has been unwell or has returned from overseas, please do not visit the temple or any other public place. Two weeks of self-isolation is a must for your own and community’s safety.
- All weekly meetings are being suspended forthwith, which includes Sunday evening Sabha, Ladies group, Elders’ group and the Youth group meetings.
- We are arranging for live streaming of Arati and Darshan. These will be available on Facebook, YouTube and ISSO website. Link will be posted here as soon as possible.
- If the guidelines from the Health Ministry change, we will get back to you all. Please follow the instructions from the Government authorities in all situations. These can be found at https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus
May the Almighty give us all the strength and wisdom to face the current crisis.